SUMMER SPECIAL IS ON! Valid until September 2014 only (before my sabbatical year away), I have revamped my fee structure so that it’s more affordable to get frequent and regular acupuncture (weekly or twice weekly), on top of my regular package deals.Come in for some summer healing support! Prices below include all applicable taxes.
INITIAL CONSULTATION (20 min): FREE. This consultation is an opportunity for you to ask questions about Chinese medicine and acupuncture, and any concerns you may have. It is not a personalized assessment and TCM diagnosis.
FEES – TREATMENT PACKAGES **Summer 2014 – special prices!** You will experience more effective results if you commit to a course of regular and frequent treatments. Your body will rebalance faster and require less treatments overall (so it’s more ‘bang for your buck’ when you can come more frequently). These packages are designed to support and encourage that commitment. Regularity benefits both of us!
- PACKAGE FOR NEW CLIENTS: Add $25 and an extra 30 minutes to your first visit to include the Traditional Chinese Medicine assessment (health history, examination, and TCM diagnosis).
- 60 minute session packages
- Package of 5: $325 ($65/session)
- Weekly package (5 sessions, must use within 6 weeks): $275 ($55/session)
- Twice-weekly package (10 sessions, must use within 6 weeks): $450 ($45/session)
- 90 minute session packages (longer appointments are best for those who prefer additional massage, front & back acupuncture, or nutritional/emotional/wellness coaching)
- Package of 5: $425 ($85/session)
- Weekly package (5 sessions, must use within 6 weeks): $375 ($75/session)
- Twice-weekly package (10 sessions, must use within 6 weeks): $600 ($60/session)
NOTES: Weekly and twice-weekly packages expire 6 weeks after the initial appointment. Other packages expire 1 year after initial appointment. NOTE: I encourage you complete your packages by September 15, 2014, as I will be leaving for Taiwan at that time. If you do not want to complete any package, you can request a refund for the remaining sessions, before the package expires. Used sessions will be charged at regular (non-package) prices. Missed appointments count as used, unless 1 business day advance notice is given to cancel.
FEES – SINGLE TREATMENT
- Single session (60 min): $75
- Single session (90 min): $100
FEES – REMOTE CONSULTATION (via phone/online: nutrition, herbs, health coaching, exercise, stretching, lifestyle, self-acupressure, qi gong meditation):
- 30 min: $45
- 60 min: $75
- 90 min: $100
FEES – OTHER
- Letter preparation (e.g. for insurance company, other health care practitioner, etc.): $30 including tax
- Food plan preparation: $30-$150, depending on level of detail (to be negotiated with you)
Financial Accessibility: As a lifelong goal, I aim to work with others to ensure that traditional Chinese medicine becomes accessible to all. We live in the reality of an increasing gap between ‘rich’ and ‘poor’. I work with everyone from executives and lawyers to people on Ontario Works or Old Age Security. I have aimed my standard rates to be as affordable as possible given the expenses I must cover; however, please speak to me about reduced fee / sliding scale arrangements, if the costs continue to be a barrier.
I also offer acupuncture at various free or by-donation community events and fundraisers, and volunteer monthly at the People With AIDS Foundation clinic. Contact me for details, or join my monthly mailing list to keep informed.
Payment methods: Cash, cheque and email money transfer (EMT) are accepted. Acupuncture receipts available for insurance – check coverage with your insurance company.
Cancellations and Lateness: Please note that 1 business day notice (email or phone) is required to cancel or change your appointment, or the full fee will be charged, to honour the time I could otherwise offer to other clients. If you are late, we can proceed with whatever time is left; however, the appointment will end at the scheduled time to respect the next client.
ORGANIZATIONAL WORKSHOPS AND CONSULTATION
I provide workshops on stress, anxiety and mood management, self-care, Traditional Chinese Medicine, burnout, nutrition, and many other topics. I can offer skills as an experience group facilitator, a broad background in community/social/environmental issues and anti-oppression, a passion for organizing and community development, and health/wellness information from a Chinese medicine viewpoint. Please contact me to discuss details.