Traditional Chinese Medicine (acupuncture, tuina/Traditional Meridian Massage, nutrition, meditation, coaching)
- 60 min (1 session): $66.37 + 13% HST = $75
- 60 min (5 sessions): $292.04 + HST = $330 ($66 per session including HST)
- Intro package: 60 min (5 sessions) PLUS 30 min extra for initial intake (i.e. our first session will be 90 minutes long): $314.16 + HST = $355
- 90 min (1 session): $92.92 + HST = $105
- 90 min (package of 5 sessions): $398.23 + HST = $450
Remote session for existing clients (phone/online consultation re: nutrition, exercise, lifestyle, and self-massage):
- 30 min: $35.40 + HST = $40
- 60 min: $57.52 + HST = $65
Cash, cheque and email money transfer (EMT) are accepted. Acupuncture receipts available for insurance – check coverage with your insurance company.
Please note that 24 hours notice (email or phone) is required to cancel or change your appointment, or the full fee will be charged, to honour the time I could otherwise offer to other clients. If you are late, we can proceed with whatever time is left, the appointment will end at the scheduled time, to be fair to the next clients.
I intend to work with others to ensure that holistic and traditional medicine becomes accessible to all, regardless of financial status. I also believe in energy exchange, and in honouring the time and energy of both “clients” and “practitioners”, a life work which happens both in the treatment room, and behind the scenes. At this time, I am able to offer a number of sliding scale (reduced fee) private treatments, and may be open to bartering. I have also offered acupuncture at various free/PWYC community events and fundraisers. Contact me for details.
ORGANIZATIONAL WORKSHOPS AND CONSULTATION
- Please contact me to discuss details.