Articles and tips:
- Stress reduction and time management tips (‘getting things done, including self-care‘)
- 5 Food Tips for Stress and Anxiety
- Two recipes to help reduce anxiety
- A wonderful book for uncertain or stressful times: When Things Fall Apart, by Pema Chodron
- Colds, Coughs and Flus in Chinese medicine
- Food and health tips for Autumn
Free PDF resources for you:
- The handouts from my Self-Care for Anxiety workshop in November 2013.
- A handout on Self-Acupressure for Anxiety Prevention
- A list of tips and affordable and suitable Counselling Resources (for talk therapy) in Toronto.
- A list of Meditation Resources in and near Toronto. I have at least a little bit of exposure/experience with most of these, so if you have questions I would be happy to share what I know.
- A Food and Mood Journal template you can use to record what you eat, and how you feel. This can provide a lot of information to you and your health practitioners about what nutritional approaches are best for you and your goals.
- Winter Wisdom from TCM handouts from my January 2012 workshop on Food n’ Mood: Beating the Winter Blues. For the answers to some questions that came up from the workshop/handouts, click here.