PLEASE NOTE: Until September 2018, I will be in Nanjing, China completing a Master’s program in TCM Oncology. During this time, limited in-person services are available in Nanjing. Remote sessions are still available worldwide, by internet or telephone.
Prices below include all applicable taxes and are given in CAD (Canadian dollars). (1 CAD = 5 RMB)
INITIAL CONSULTATION (20 min): FREE. This consultation is an opportunity for you to ask general questions about my services and any concerns you may have. It is not a personalized assessment or TCM diagnosis.
FEES – SINGLE SESSION
(mindfulness meditation, acupuncture, massage, nutrition, herbs, spiritual counselling, wellness coaching, self-acupressure)
- Single session (60 min): $90 CAD
- For an additional 1-2 people (e.g.for small group meditation or coaching), add $25 CAD per person per 60 min session
- Single session (90 min): $125 CAD
- For an additional 1-2 people, add $35 CAD per person per 90 min session
- Single session (120): $160 CAD
- For an additional 1-2 people, add $45 CAD per person per 120 min session
FEES – REMOTE CONSULTATION (via phone/internet: mindfulness meditation, nutrition, herbs, spiritual counselling, wellness coaching, self-acupressure):
- 30 min: $75 CAD
- 60 min: $90 CAD
- 90 min: $125 CAD
- 120 min: $160 CAD
FEES – PACKAGES You will experience more effective results if you commit to a course of regular and frequent sessions. Your body and mind will rebalance faster and require less sessions overall (so it’s more ‘bang for your buck’ when you can come more frequently). These packages are designed to support and encourage that commitment.
- PACKAGE FOR NEW CLIENTS: Add $35 CAD and an extra 30 minutes to your first visit to include the Traditional Chinese Medicine assessment (health history, examination, and TCM diagnosis).
- 60 minute session packages
- Package of 5: $400 CAD ($80 CAD/session)
- Weekly package (5 sessions, must use within 6 weeks): $375 CAD ($75 CAD/session)
- Twice-weekly package (10 sessions, must use within 6 weeks): $700 CAD ($70 CAD/session)
- For an additional 1-2 people (e.g. for small group meditation or coaching), add $35 per person per session
- 90 minute session packages (longer bodywork appointments are best for those who prefer additional massage, front & back acupuncture, or nutritional/ emotional/ wellness coaching)
- Package of 5: $575 CAD ($115 CAD/session)
- Weekly package (5 sessions, must use within 6 weeks): $525 CAD ($105 CAD/session)
- Twice-weekly package (10 sessions, must use within 6 weeks): $950 CAD ($95 CAD/session)
- For an additional 1-2 people (e.g.for small group meditation or coaching), add $45 CAD per person per session
- 120 minute session packages (for mindfulness meditation coaching, additional massage, nutritional/emotional/wellness coaching, etc.)
- Package of 5: $750 CAD ($150 CAD/session)
- Weekly package (5 sessions, must use within 6 weeks): $700 CAD ($140 CAD/session)
- Twice-weekly package (10 sessions, must use within 6 weeks): $1250 CAD ($125 CAD/session)
- For an additional 1-2 people (e.g.for small group meditation or coaching), add $55 per person per session
NOTES: Weekly and twice-weekly packages expire 6 weeks after the initial appointment. Other packages expire 1 year after initial appointment. If you do not want to complete any package, you can request a refund for the remaining sessions, before the package expires. Used sessions will be charged at regular (non-package) prices. Missed appointments count as used, unless 1 business day advance notice is given to cancel.
FEES – OTHER
- Letter preparation (e.g. for insurance company, other health care practitioner, etc.): $50 CAD
- Food plan preparation: $70-$400 CAD, depending on level of detail (to be negotiated with you)
Financial Accessibility: As a lifelong goal, I aim to work with others to ensure that traditional Chinese medicine becomes accessible to all. We live in the reality of an increasing gap between ‘rich’ and ‘poor’. I work with everyone from executives, doctors and lawyers to people on Ontario Works or Old Age Security. I have aimed my standard rates to be as affordable as possible given the expenses I must cover; however, please speak to me about reduced fee / sliding scale arrangements, if the costs continue to be a barrier.
I also offer acupuncture at various free or by-donation events and fundraisers, and volunteer regularly in community clinics. Contact me for details, or join my monthly mailing list to keep informed.
Payment methods: Cash, cheque and email money transfer (EMT) are accepted. Paypal can be arranged. In China, cash, WeChat and bank transfer donations are accepted.
Cancellations and Lateness: Please note that 1 business day notice (email or phone) is required to cancel or change your appointment, or the full fee will be charged, to honour the time I could otherwise offer to other clients. If you are late, we can proceed with whatever time is left; however, the appointment will end at the scheduled time to respect the next client.
ORGANIZATIONAL WORKSHOPS AND CONSULTATION
I provide workshops on mindfulness meditation, stress, anxiety and mood management, self-care, Traditional Chinese Medicine, burnout, nutrition, and many other topics. I can offer skills as an experience group facilitator, a broad background in community/ social/ environmental issues and anti-oppression, a passion for organizing and community development, and health/ wellness information from a Chinese medicine viewpoint. Please contact me to discuss details.